midnight New York Time
Abstracts received after midnight EST on June 4 will not be considered. The deadline will not be extended.
Notification of acceptance will be made by July 1.
- Abstracts must include presenter's email, all author names, institution, abstract title and the email of the presenter. Tell us if your authors are from more than one institution.
- Additional author names may not be added once a paper has been accepted.
- Abstracts can only be submitted on-line. We will not accept any faxed or emailed submissions.
Abstracts may be submitted in the following categories:
Basic Research - soft tissue, cardiac tissue, skeletal tissue
Translational Research -- soft tissue, cardiac tissue, skeletal tissue
Clinical Studies - soft tissue, cardiac tissue, skeletal tissue
- Abstracts will be published in the program book as submitted.
- Abstracts cannot exceed 2300 characters, or approximately 350 words in length. Truncated text will be published as submitted. Titles, author names and institutions are not included in the word count.
- Abstracts should include introduction, method, results, and conclusions. References submitted as part of the abstract will be included in the word count.
- Graphics may include photos, graphs and other images. Captions should be included in the file format.
- There is no limit to the number of submissions permitted; however, no author may present more than one paper from the podium. If another author cannot present additional accepted paper(s), the paper(s) will be withdrawn from the program.
- All submissions will be peer reviewed by the IFATS Program Committee who will make the selection of papers to be presented.
- Presenters of the selected abstracts must confirm by email their acceptance to present the paper at the meeting.
- Acceptance of selected abstracts is only final when the presenter has paid his or her registration fee to attend the meeting.
- Accepted presenters with unpaid fees on September 15 will be replaced on the program.